It’s a great time to join TMP – we’re seeking a Search Engine Marketing Analyst.
* Account Management on ad platforms for pay per click (ppc) media such as Google Adwords, Microsoft Adcenter, Facebook, and Job Aggregators
* Manage sem campaigns based on basic KPI’s such as CTR, CPC, and specific ROI actions
* Create, categorize and refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client sites.
* Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management using third party software using metrics data.
* Continually monitor, revise, and conduct ad & landing page tests
* Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
* Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive intelligence analysis with account service teams
* Format and prepare periodic search reports for clients. Reports would be in the form of tables, graphs, summaries, and powerpoint slides
* Present data on monthly & quarterly calls to clients reviewing metrics & optimizations
* Bachelors Degree in marketing or advertising
* 1-2 years sem account management or comparable digital experience
* Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) and a positive attitude are a must.
* A customer service focus and the ability to work as a team and independently are a necessity.
* Able to successfully manage and prioritize multiple campaigns in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
* Strong analytical skills: ability to gather, analyze, summarize, and present data.
* Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and shift priorities quickly
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Familiar with tracking, analytics, and reporting including Google Analytics
* Familiar with search campaign management tools, including AdWords Editor
* Experience in the recruitment space is highly preferred, although not required.
* Google Adwords Certification a plus, but not required.
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Return to top